Well....It's been months since I've updated this blog and I probably won't be able to post on a regular basis given the constant busy schedule that the college life provides but I will update when I can....
Since my last post I've:
-Completed my freshman fall semester of college (made good grades too)
-Celebrated Christmas & New Years
-& worked out my financial aid (ughhhhh) so that I can actually return to school
I am preparing to return to school in about another week and hoping that now that I've adjusted this semester will definitely be easier socially. Also this semester I have later school hours (no more 8am classes EVERY MORNING!) I also have less credit hours now (had 18- now have 14).
I'm looking forward to all God has for me in 2013,
Things I hope to achieve:
- Push myself to establish a regular workout regimen
- Push myself to seek God daily ( I already have done this in prayer, now I wish to do this in quiet time and daily reading of His Word &devotions)
- Push myself to do my best in all things (especially my school work- which means pushing myself to go to tutoring/library etc)
-Get a good summer job
- Save for a car (longterm goal)
- Finish my freshman year and start my sophomore year well!
Just a quick update! Hope you all are well :) Stay Blessed! - Jasmine Troy <3