Monday, September 3, 2012

"& it cuts like a knife, she's out of my life...."

Today is significant is more ways than can be expressed. To realize that such a gorgeous day not only represents a day of rest but also the day that a hardworking angel was called home to rest.Forever my inspiration, forever my love...Rest in Paradise Aunt Boobie. <3 Now you can rest on this day of rest and forever more in Heaven with Jesus.....and I believe your homecoming party is amazing up there! See you soon (today I'm rocking the pearl bracelet you gave me) <333 XOXO <3 Jas.....it only seems like yesterday you were here and you smiled at me :(

"<3 I miss you like everyday wanna be with you, but your away <3"- Beyonce "I miss you" 

Cherish every precious moment you have for tomorrow is promised to no one. Live well, love well, laugh often, dance crazy, and give huge bear hugs. Cause life is nothing without the ones you love<33
God Bless..Love Jas <3

1 comment: